Thursday, August 13, 2009

Joy~








wow..its a half months i din upload my blog..hehe..
sorry guys...this few days really damn tired, busy plus lazy~

my title about JOY.. because this few days i really had fun with my friends and family!
every weekends go out with friends watch movie,gossip,window shop, crap this crap that..haha..xD and go out with parents watch for my prom night suits.... finally i bought whole suit finish left my shoes only..... i bought long white pants, black formal shirt and black&white tie..haha...feel nice..right? wait on that day i wear out let ya all see..hehe

and today its a special day...
my sister is coming back...YES! she only midnight reach home.so i wont met her today...but maybe tml after my school and tuiton~ hope she stil stay at home..HAHA
i love my sister.. she really care me much.... she always buy me things... dont envy! i will share with you guys..xD
somore today its my friend and my old friend pak tor..haha... felt happy to them..xD
hope they can last long... and enjoy their time together~

No comments:

Post a Comment