Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy...Yipeee!


Haha....!~ xD
aiyo why im so happy? because today afternoon our class basketball competition won a game...unfortunely one of our member get hurt, now staying hospital and tomorrow going operation...because his hand bone crack....need to heal it...pity him...~
haha...guys dont misunderstand me.... im not happy with my friend went to hospital..im happy because after visit my friend in hospital....me and best friends went farlim fun fair play.....Lols...quite childish...but we feel once in the blue moon....nevermind eh~

at there play like gina~ some more get some price...haha...ch and me get a fan.....we plan that fan are going use in school d....then sher wei, she get a doll...a cute doll..haha...then yee loon he get nothing..~ Lols.... he get black green...haha..because we play bamber car..crash until he get black green..Lols.....

No comments:

Post a Comment