Friday, June 19, 2009

Unforgetable!!


wow...its 2weeks...i dint upload my blog...haha..xD
hope you guys not mind it....xD

why i say unforgetable?
because during holiday until today got alot things happen...~
lets talk about my result....all sub dropping....oh no....its sad~

next, family problem..~! abit cat fight...make me felt sad, scared, confused, hurt, unforgetable, scar....etc....

friend problem.... my friend, she is sick... stay at hospital...some more she ask me visit her...so i tot im her best friends...mah plan wan visit her lo...but no transport...so sorry i break promise with her.... now like got a wall blocking us...~
hope everything back to normal.....as soon as possible....
i cant stand it if its still going like this...im going crazy...no direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment