Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mannersssssss....!

its take me so long to upload my blog...HAHA...xD
hope readers dont mind it...:)

why today i post my title MANNERS...because some of people very sarcastic....to me..! this morning i was having my breakfast with my friends....sundenly one of my friend come and say my pimples grow and its ungly...WHAT the? iszit the way you guys treat your friends too? ouch thats was hurt....but honestly my pimples really grow many during this few days....... some more that that that people got a BAD HABIT...whats that?! let me tel ya all... he like to ask people spare he some food while we all having our breakfast..please la....you got money why dont you buy for yourself!!! if you want testing or try..nevermind la...we sure let you try....

okay....lets just forget about it.....now im going to improve my skin and face..HEHE last saturday morning after my karate trainning, my friends and me all together attend a singging competition...because there got our best friend singging.... here some pics let you all enjoy..!






No comments:

Post a Comment