Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday Mood











HAHA...xD




im so happy with my friends...becuase some of them really helpful and touchful....
like my friend here..ooi kien ren....he ask me can he early come? i ask why..he answer me..because he wanna help me prepare things and food.. wow.... its touch....and helpful friends..xD
some more...in my class got alot friends take care of me and enjoy playing with me...like my friend yee loon, shawn,chung ming,wei chern.....etc....! they are really fun...always make me laugh and sad.....haha....this years yee loon,shawn,alex, saw and alvin..they really take care me all the long....:)

now its getting close to my bday....wow...so nervous and happy....cant wait to enjoy and celebrate my bday with my close friends and my family~

i really love my mom, my sister, my dad and my friends~
they really treat me good.......xD

No comments:

Post a Comment